Sunday, May 9, 2010

Welcome!


Hello! Here is the place where my summer will be chronicled. If you're interested in what I'll be doing, please check back often and I'll do my best to keep you up to date with all the details.
The plan is to ride my bicycle (not the one above, fortunately) across the country from Providence, RI to Seattle, WA. Along the way my 30 new friends and I will be helping build affordable houses and raising awareness about the affordable housing problems in this country.

It is going to be a great experience and I hope I come back a better person, in better shape, with lots of great memories.

The trip starts on June 12th and I have to finishing raising $4000 by then. So far I'm at $2740. Help me out by donating here: bikeandbuild.org/rider/4001

Thanks for your support, check back soon!

2 comments:

  1. You're on! I am proud to support you. In addition to being a longtime friend of your mom and dad, I head the Pownal Valley Affordable Housing Committee in Pownal,Vermont. Will be interested in following your journey. Good luck!

    Jordan Schell-Lambert

    ReplyDelete